لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا  علي الحلقة الثانية في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

116 Answers

by (2 points)
+2 votes
I have actually met people who always make excuses to justify their mistakes, and I have spent a lot of time with them. But the strange thing that is those and those around them consider that this this is the natural thing. I suffered a lot being with them.I always asked myself if what they were doing was considered smarter.Why don't I do this ? I couldn't do what they were doing and never understood the explanation of that until I read this text   Seems I need to read a lot about this . But what I know now is that if you can't surround yourself with responsible people (successful) , at least stay away from people who are sick with excusitis to help yourself succeed
by (1 point)
+1 vote

.The episode was amazing like always ,Thanks doctor Ibrahim  

by (11 points)
+1 vote
excuses anyone can say why he could not do that because of money , health, lack of time or even because I am not lucky and also some people think a lot to just come up with an idea instead of working hard to achieve the goal . moreover only failures say excuses and you will never see a successful person say excuses in addition to if they failed they learn from there mistakes and they try to work hard to become more and more success  N
by (6 points)
0 votes

I watched the Episode and it was amazing. I liked it , I Believe that "practice makes perfect"

by (14 points)
+1 vote

اظن أنه العديد منا لديه هذا المرض أو كان لديه أو على  الأقل فلنقل أنه أتته هذه الأفكار و هي أفكار الأعذار.

ذكر الكاتب أهم 4 أنواع شائعة لهذا المرض وهذه طريقة جيدة لمعرفة العلاج.

لكن عندما ذكر وقال أخذ تلقيح ضد هذا المرض.لم يذكر بعض طرق العلاج أي التلقيح انما قال أخذ تلقيح فقط.

هل سيذكره في مابعد ياترى؟

إن كان لا. اطلب من الاستاذ ابرهيم ذكر العلاج أو التلقيح لهذا المرض لنا.

by (1 point)
+1 vote
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

حلقة جميلة ومتكاملة تجعلك تتفكر بأسباب فشلك و نوعا ما كنت استخدم مثل هذه الاعذار (المسمى بالمرض)ولكنني كسرته و آمل ان احقق النجاح المستهدف وبداية هذا النجاح من هذا الكتاب الذي قراءة صفحاته مرارا وتكرارا وانا مستمتع بقراءته بما انني كسرت قاعدة الكتب مملة ...

شكرا لك استاذ ابراهيم
by (1 point)
+1 vote
Favorite part (study the lives of successful people and you ''ll discover this
by (8 points)
+1 vote
Hello dear teacher and friends.

This is my opinion about the second episode of the bookworm course.

As the writer said "excusitis explains the difference between the person who is going places and the fellow who is barely holding his own".

I think excusitis itself does make the successful people number less than the average, failure people number.

People who have good jobs, taking the authority are less because they don't make excuses for don't do benefit things.

Here are some differences between those two groups of people:

Successful people don't turn to nothing. They just focus on their goals and work daily to achieve them.

Successful people always take the circumstances and use it to achieve their goals, they dont complain of it.

The circumstances whatever it is   good or bad things give them energy to move a mountain.

But those average, failure people don't do anything and don't focus on nothing, they only complain on everything.

Abbas Mahmoud Alqaad said "sleep with a dream, wake up with a goal".

And one more thing, time doesn't wait, it's faster than you think.

Bear in mind that life isn't going to give you what you want. So if you want something happens in your life you have to make, find and work hardly for it by yourself.
by (1 point)
+1 vote
Your lessons are really excellent
by (1 point)
+1 vote
I have excusities disease to cover my faults to avoid negative criticism which is spread method whithin my society , I think this is a correct way or technic
97 Online Users
6 Guest 91 Member
Today Visits : 21050
Yesterday Visits : 87317
Total Visits : 56616517

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add