لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا  علي الحلقة الثانية في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

116 Answers

by (331 points)
+2 votes
I do agree with the writer, thé human being Always tries to find excuses for their failure,instead they they should blâme himself first aas thé successful person faces enormous problemsin their way achieving their goals they manage Fix them.but sometimes a person had adéquate reasons .a
by (155 points)
+2 votes
I agree with the writer, unfortunately many people use the living conditions excusitis and they simply stop studying and say  "i will not get a job in this country so I'll not complete studying"

The most point that i payed attention to it is when he said

"like any disease,excusitis gets worse if it isn't treared properly"

What i understood from him was "if you want to be  a successful  person stop making excuses"
by (1 point)
+1 vote
The video was so nice. Already I love reading, and I love this course. I'm the person that want to achieve goals. The person that want to achieve anything, he want to work hard. If you want to be a successful person, you won't think about negative thinking. You shouldn't to put an excuse, because you don't know how to fix the problem and move on again. The real success is to move on if you fall  down. Nothing isn't impossible if you able to achieve it. Negative thinking that you think it, is coming when you fall down and give up. You say to yourself I can not achieve this goal, but in real you can achieve it. you said that because you got in trouble.
by (16 points)
+1 vote
الحلقة الثانية غير موجودة على الموقع صحيح؟؟
by (59 points)
+1 vote
❤More than Awesome
by (1 point)
+1 vote

Peace be upon you my role model  

. First , i can't find the  second episode of bookworm 

"Second , you have said like brains instead of say "lack brains

Thanks Mr, Ibrhiem 

by (5 points)
+1 vote

السلام عليكم أستاذي ومع السلامةِ والتحيةِ مَرّحبُ

i like the name :excusitis disease .and yeah ! it’s a real disease,

i’m lately used to say to myself and admit openly to everyone i faced that i’m the only reason ، i’m the only reason for not   completing my education, i’m the only reason for not being academic person  ,i’m the person who was behind my bad decisions 

on other hand , there is a question my teacher.. is it a cruel to blame yourself a lot and for everything? isn’t it?

because psychologist advise to forgive ourselves ,it’s a main step to reach a good mental health.

i should mention here that the “rationalization”=finding a reason or excuse,  is one of self Defense mechanisms that occur automatically to reduces anxiety arising from unacceptable situation.

so that we create a bookful of reasons to explain why .

as i say in the last episode in my comment : i don’t like the stereotype of success and  achievements these days ,Zero achievement nowadays is constitute a major problem , people afraid of their image, if they haven’t a big achievement or certificates, they turn a blind eyes to the fact: achievements in small things also. 

in opposite of what the writer said, i think there’re differences between people in intelligence.

i wish this time you chose me ♥️my unshakable respect teacher 

Debaj

by (10 points)
+1 vote

crying It is an epic episode yes but, we need you to upload it in the website please

by (1 point)
+1 vote
❤perfect idea and wonderful episode but Mr Ibrahim I remember someone told that you should never care about all words you don't know in any passage you should get it from the context

That's why I never attempt to translate any word and sentence  thinking that is the right method

I need to know your opinion please!

Thanks in advance
by (24 points)
+1 vote

Honestly, I truly suffer from this diseas since a long ago and I believe the reason why I can't finish evry project I start, it's because of the bookful excuses that I provide myself to explain  why I can't follow through

Finally the good news is there are solution according to the author's view , hopefully I can vaccinate myself after finishing this book 

114 Online Users
5 Guest 109 Member
Today Visits : 52820
Yesterday Visits : 84189
Total Visits : 56561055

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add