الملاحظات

مرحباً بالجميع أسبوع رائع مثلكم ودمتم بخير ونجاح . 

درس اليوم جداً سهل وأهم شيء فيه هو الفرق في النطق بين هاتين الكلمتين

Fixed ماضي بمعنى أصلح 

Fix it  أمر معناها أصلحها 

الفرق هو الجملة الأولى ننطقها معا من دون فصل  حرفe بل ننطقها معا 

الجملة الثانية هو ننطقها وكأن بين Fix and it كسرة واضحة. 

وقت الأختبار الآن

اكتب المغزى من احدى الاقتباسات المكتوبة بألاسفل باللغة الإنجليزية أو تريد الاثنين  فالخيار لكم 

It never ceases to me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but we care more about their opinion than our own.   MARCUS AURELIUS

One day we will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've wanted, Do it now. 

PAULO COELHO 

دمتم سالمين وبعافية دوماً  أيها الرائعون وبأنتظار ابداعكم كالعادة ❤ .

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

by (2.5k points)
+1 vote

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

مساء الخير ❤️ 

كيفك بنين اتمني تكوني بخير ❤️ 

ما شاء الله مبدعه دائما 

الجمله الاولي : اننا دائما بنحب نفسنا ولكن بنسمع اراء الناس والمهم اننا مش نسمع كلام الناس لان كل شخص بيحب نفسه وبكدا عمره ما هيفيدك 

الجمله الثانيه: المغزي منها اغتنام الوقت لان الحياه قصيره جدا 

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(✿^‿^)⁩ 

by (751 points)
مرحباً بالجميلة آلاء.  دام الله ابداعك ونجاحك ❤كيف حالك عزيزتي أتمنى أن تكوني بصحة جيدة. كالعادة آلاء صاحبة الطلة الفريدة. بالتوفيق والنجاح.
by (1.2k points)
+1 vote

مساء الخير وانوار وجمال وابداع بأختي جميلة بنين 

كيف حال يا رب تكوني بألف خير والصحة 

عاشت ايدك ويعطيك الف عافيه على طرح رائع 

لاعتقد اختبار هل مرة اصعب شوي هههه 

It never ceases to me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but we care more about their opinion than our own.   MARCUS AURELIUS

I think it's about love and respect the others as you do it with youself. Nowadays, some people have such low self- esteem that they value not just the opinions but themselves more than their own.  However,  we see in office a person who is so overrated that he does not value opinion nor the life of anyone but himself.  So , the balancing act to love others more ( not just youself) and don't concern yourself with what other's opinion of you,  may be only conren youself with your own honest opinion of yourself. 

One day we will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've wanted, Do it now. 

PAULO COELHO

The message is about the significant of the time . So, stop thinking of saying to yourself ( I can't do that,  or I wish I could) no one is holding you back but you and the negative thoughts! And it's better to do what you want to do it now because we aren't immortal and let's keep going.  The time is passing 

لاكون صريح معك يا بنين  قريت عن مغزى هذول مقولات وكتبتهم مع اضافة بعض تعبيرات من يمي وان شاء الله معنى مغزى تطلع صح 

دومتي بالخير والسعادة والتوفيق دائم لك وللجميع 

by (751 points)
Stunning salutation to the dazzling girl. Your exegetic is discriminating.  I admire your Stately commentary is like you.
I can't express how painstaking and distinctive you are. All the best sweetie and I really appreciate your splendid contribution. Have a wonderful one.
by (1.2k points)
Good evening my sweetie ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
?How is it going my sweetheart
And stunning salutation to you too , Thanks a lot for your beautiful and lovely comments,  my eyes  can't believe that all these amazing words to me from a one who is creative, genius in this site and she always distinctive in her wonderful words. i can't expresses the amount of love that I want to inform you ❤❤❤, my God bless,  reward you and grant you all success ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
by (751 points)
Pleased morning to the title of beauty and creativity. Words are failing me to dub you.  Without any compliment you're definitely an admirable and quick_witted girl .   I'm grateful for every single letter you write. ❤ Have a mesmerizing one.
by (1.2k points)
Good evening my beloved and everything in my heart
Your words make me in a big happiness
And I can't express how much love I want to give you with a mount of flowers and thanks a lot my sweetheart
My God reward you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
81 Online Users
7 Guest 74 Member
Today Visits : 49501
Yesterday Visits : 38039
Total Visits : 56331035

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add