لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا  علي الحلقة الثانية في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

116 Answers

by (1 point)
+1 vote
الكورس رائع جداً استاذنا بارك الله لك في عملك وجعله خالصاً لوجهه الكريم ودمت لنا حافذاً للمضي قدما

وفضلا أستاذ لا تطل علينا الغيبة
by (5 points)
+1 vote
لا اتفق مع الكاتب فى جزء التربيه والنشأه فهي عليها عامل مهم جدا فى نجاح الشخص
by (1 point)
+1 vote
السلام عليكم

اتفق مع الكاتب ان هناك أناس يريدون تحقيق النجاح وعند اول خطوة يخطوها  يصنع عذرا مثل

لا استطيع اليوم فيؤجل عمله الى الغد وهكذا حتى ينسى هدفه ويبقى على نفس المستوى  الفكري .

للأسف هناك الكثير من  يصنعون اعذار من اجل الحفاظ على ماء وجه كما قال الكاتب , لكن اريد اشير ان النجاح

يعتمد على الصبر و المقدرة لفترة الزمنية طويلة و أن يجزء خطواته إلى خطوات صغيرة حتى لو كان بطيئاً لكن يؤمن سيصل يوماً من الأيام.
by (2 points)
+2 votes

شكرا شكرا شكرا لك استاذ ابراهيم على هذه الفكره الرائعه التي قدمتها لنا 

انا مستمتع جدا بهذا الكورس ومتحمس اكثر للدروس القادمه اكثر شئ اعجبني في هذا 

الكورس هو فقره الترجمه وتفاعلك معنا واعطاء رايك الخاص عن وجهة نظر الكاتب.

اؤيد الكاتب بشده في جميع ماقاله لان العدو الاكبر للنجاح هو الاعذار 

كما ان الشخص الذي يبحث عن الاعذار سيجد الكثير منها لكي لايفعل شئ 

ولكن  من يريد النجاح سوف يحققه حتى لو كانت لديه اعذار مقنعه لن يستسلم 

وسوف يستمر الى ان يحقق هدفه .

في النهايه النجاح لايعني عدم وجود الاعذار ولكنه يعني تخطيها للوصول.

by (18 points)
+1 vote
I totally approve of the writer's way of thinking, and as the writer have mentioned, this is how a successful person think. If you continuously put excuses for each and every opportunity you find, and act as if it's not the time for you to take this opportunity, there won't be anyone who will bring you the success you wish, because real success comes from enduring all difficulties and thinking that this is where opportunities lies rather than putting more excuses to yourself or maybe to people, but you can make all people believe that this is the reason for you not succeed, but when you look at the mirror that's the only person you can't lie to and that's the only person who knows that you can work even a lot harder and be a lot more productive, and be from the 1% who are willing to face all challenges to succeed more.
by (1 point)
+1 vote
Great but i cant find the fourth one
by (430 points)
+2 votes

Hi , concerning my opinion about this Ep , It was so wonderful and abounded with precious Pieces of information...but one thing missed ..., it's that we need the transcription written next to new words so as to kill two birds with one stone.

I am with the author, unsuccessful people always make excuses , they hide behind any accessible reason to show that the problem isn't by them ! Just like some folks who say that the reason why they are poor is because of the government and the country etc....but they don't even look for the legitimate reason deep inside them, their own hobby is passing the buck ! Success can't be reached by who makes excuses , success is the reward of hard workers  ....

"Don't be a bad work man blames his tools"

by (5 points)
+1 vote
We should focus on something , that as weak as the person the ability of  excuses increases to knock him down .

So that not every human can  beat the excuses , because not every human as strong a his excuses.
by (0 points)
0 votes
We are surrounded by an endless number of victims of excusitis. I believe they’re everywhere from our very family to acquaintances. In addition to the book, I believe this malady is infectious.
by (65 points)
0 votes
الحلقة رائعة جداً ولكنها غير موجودة على التطبيق وموجودة فقط على اليوتيوب ... رغم أن ما أعلمه أنه من المفترض أن تنشر الحلقة بداية على التطبيق ثم اليوتيوب
63 Online Users
3 Guest 60 Member
Today Visits : 11585
Yesterday Visits : 55274
Total Visits : 55786857

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add